Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

hilarious

hilarious in an end of nintendo kinda way- hilarious!

Diplomacy Diplomacy

great!

That was good and the main reason i reviewed this was to apoligize for my harsh review of your most recent toon "Bin Laden Halloween." That review was bad an i want to aploigize. I should of given a 10.

The Kitty Incident The Kitty Incident

Omg you are hilarious!

That was original! Keep up the good work!

On The Moon (episode 2) On The Moon (episode 2)

Better than the first!

That was funny. The voice of the drunk shrimp guy is hilarious. Welcome to be the first of my favorite authers!

On The Moon (episode 1) On The Moon (episode 1)

Great!

PEABO congrats be a new site user and be incredible. Keep it up!

-=Line=- -=Line=-

dunno

pretty cool. The music ends to abruptly though. Good though i did like it... I think the main thing is it could be improved on pretty easily.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Amazing!

That is easily the best animation i have ever seen in my entire life. Those graphics were off the hook! Keep up this amazing content, and you will be one of my favorite authers ever!

Dance, dance music video Dance, dance music video

bad

I love that song but.... that was pretty bad. I kept witing for something different to happen but it just kinda kept goin' very boringly. I didn't 10 you on sound only because the quality wasn't all that good but still. Not a overall of 1 because the song is so good!

THRILLER THRILLER

okay

the problem with clay movies is they are often just a mess of whatever the auther felt like doing. Which in some ways made this rock! But still a little more originality would be nice

Curious Lil Juney Curious Lil Juney

yah...

cut back on your randomness

Wonchop responds: